Teganjaz Books Presents...Author, Tracy L. Darity

Bringing you the best in contemporary fiction, one book at a time

A View From Tracy's Point

Forum Home > Look Who's On The Couch in The Writer's Lounge > Shani Greene-Dowdell - No Secret Here This Author is Following Her Dreams

Tracy L Darity
Site Owner

Shani Greene-Dowdell

Born and raised in Tuskegee, Alabama, Shani is the author of two books and co-author/ publisher of the Mocha Chocolate Series. She loves living in the south with her three beautiful children and supportive husband who keep her grounded. When she is not promoting her literary works, producing plays, assisting new authors, or performing motherly duties, she can be found with her ears plugged and fingers moving to the vibrations of doctor's orders while performing medical transcription at her day job.

Secrets of a Kept Woman Synopsis:

"Had I not caught her cheating with my husband, I’d still be sleeping on the way that she hated on me. Her day was definitely coming, though. She was on my radar, and as a matter of fact, Titus was on my radar, as well."

Best friends since high school, Shayla, Rhonda and Gladys are thicker than thieves. They have shared a lot over the years and it is their loving bond that keeps their tattered spirits alive. Shayla Wilson’s lifestyle is lavish, but she's unhappy in her marriage to her fly-by-night husband, Titus. An unexpected visitor at her doorstep gives her more than she asked for. Gladys LaQuinn has it up to her neck with her cheating husband and after deciding to throw caution to the wind and go away for a weekend vacation... alone, a run in with her ex could be the life and death of her spirit. Rhonda Jackson has lived beneath Shayla's wings for years and now she’s an underrated data entry clerk, unfulfilled, and envious. Most of all she is struggling with a secret that will undoubtedly rock the very foundation this trio was built on. This is truly a friendship just one dark secret away shattering into a thousand pieces.

http://www.shanibooks.com/

http://www.nayberrypublications.com/

February 24, 2012 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.