Teganjaz Books Presents...Author, Tracy L. Darity

Bringing you the best in contemporary fiction, one book at a time

A View From Tracy's Point

Forum Home > Book Reviews (Tracy's Books) > Love...Like Snow In Florida June 21, 2009

Tracy L Darity
Site Owner

4 out of 5 stars

Donna

Goodreads.com

Love...Like Snow In Florida is the story of a LaDamien, a world-class loser who attracts women like bees to honey. He is married to Kim who he obviously doesn't love or respect. Although he has other women waiting in line to get with him he takes up with Mya and is hell bent on destroying her life. This book had more drama, twists and turns, than any book I have read lately. I love how the author gives everyones perspective and shows how when in love we do and allow things to happen to us th ...more Love...Like Snow In Florida is the story of a LaDamien, a world-class loser who attracts women like bees to honey. He is married to Kim who he obviously doesn't love or respect. Although he has other women waiting in line to get with him he takes up with Mya and is hell bent on destroying her life. This book had more drama, twists and turns, than any book I have read lately. I love how the author gives everyones perspective and shows how when in love we do and allow things to happen to us that we never thought we would. The sex scenes were hot which probably added to these women holding on to this creep.

I have recommeded this book to fiends and family, especially those who are dealing with this very issue in their personal life. Hopefully it will be an eye-opener. The ending was a real shocker.

November 25, 2010 at 1:04 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.