Teganjaz Books Presents...Author, Tracy L. Darity

Bringing you the best in contemporary fiction, one book at a time

A View From Tracy's Point

Forum Home > Book Reviews (Tracy's Books) > Another Great Literary Work, September 20, 2010

Tracy L Darity
Site Owner

5.0 out of 5 stars

By Tamela Gray "Book Junkie" (Clearwater, FL USA)

This review is from: Love...Like Snow In Florida On A Hot Summer Day (Paperback)

Tracy L Darity has done it again. Love....Like Snow In Florida On A Hot Summer Day takes you on a journey of love, intrigue, and suspense. It gave me a chance to get lost in the story and become the characters. This is Tracy's second book and she has not failed to deliver. Her charcaters are believeable and you find yourself having all sorts of emotions for each one. This book had me on the edge of my seat. I was unable to put it down trying to get to the next chapter and ultimately the end to see how it all turned out. If you are looking for a book that has true life situations with characters that touch you from beginning to end then this is the novel you should read. I am a huge fan and can't wait for the next book that Tracy writes. She is proving to be an amazing writer and should be listed among the great authors on the bestsellers list. I recommend each one of Tracy's books and I guarantee they will not disappoint!

Keep up the fabulous work and you will be on that bestsellers list before you know it.

A True Fan and Supporter,

Tamela Gray

Original review can be located on Amazon.com

November 25, 2010 at 12:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.