Teganjaz Books Presents...Author, Tracy L. Darity

Bringing you the best in contemporary fiction, one book at a time

A View From Tracy's Point

Forum Home > Book Reviews (Tracy's Books) > What a way to Come Out, Tracy!!!, January 21, 2009

Tracy L Darity
Site Owner

5.0 out of 5 stars

By Tamela Gray "Book Junkie" (Clearwater, FL USA)

Tam

Clearwater,FL

This review is from: He Loves Me He Loves Me Not! (Paperback)

I got my copy of "He Loves Me He Loves Me Not" on Friday evening and started reading it that night. By Monday evening I was done and wanting more. This book is a real page turner. It had me up at night not wanting to put it down. The author captivates you with her ability to make you feel as if you are that character or at least can relate to them. The characters in this novel are ones that all females can relate to and sympathize with, and men also can appreciate it(the book) as well. At one point in our lives we have been through what Dee, as she is called in the book, goes through. She goes through all kinds of adversities in her relationships, but through them all she is able to come out of them a better woman. By realizing that in order for her to have that healthy and lasting relationship she had listen to her spiritual side and love herself first. I strongly recommend you read "He Loves Me He Loves Me Not". It will have you crying as well as laughing until you cry. Don't miss out on an experience you won't forget. Purchase a copy today and you definitely won't be sorry. I promise you!!!!

Original review can be located on Amazon.com

November 25, 2010 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.